If you have Lossless audio files such as FLAC, APE, WV and you want get good MP3 files just need a one tool as
X Lossless Decoder (XLD), so the next steps will teach you how to do it.
- Download and Install X Lossless Decoder (XLD) from the official page or directly from here.
- Run the application, then go to main tabs and hit XLD tab and select Preferences…
- In Preferences window hit General tab and choose MP3 in Output Format, then hit Option button. As encoding mode hydrogenaud.io recommends use VBR V0 or CBR 320. So first we will setup for VBR V0, setup as shown on picture.
- In File Naming tab setup as shown.
- In Batch tab setup as shown.
- In Metadata tab setup as shown.
- Other Tabs not pictured aren’t necessary for now.
- Now in main XLD tabs select Profile tab and save your settings as Convert to MP3 V0.
- If you want use CBR 320 as encoding mode setup as shown on pictures
- Repeat 4, 5, 6 7, steps
- Now in main XLD tabs select Profile tab and save your settings as Convert to MP3 cbr 320.
- Now to convert a Lossless file to MP3 VBR V0 or CBR 320 go to main XLD tabs and select your desired Profile, for this example we choose Convert to MP3 V0, then go to File tab and select Open…
- In the next window search and select the Cue sheet file from your single-file FLAC album folder, then hit Open button.
- In the next window leave as shown on picture, then hit Transcode.
Wait the progress…
As you can see it has created a New folder.
Containing the single-file FLAC album image splitted and convert into MP3 VBR V0 tracks.